Last updated: [December 23, 2019]
Your privacy is important to us. NEWMARK KNIGHT FRANK – BIG FULLERTON TOWN CENTER I, LLC (“Fullerton Town Center,” “we,” or “us”), understand your concerns with regard to how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will use and share information about you carefully and sensibly.
When do we collect your information?
Fullerton Town Center collects information relating to you and your use of the Site in order to provide services and features that are responsive to your needs. Fullerton Town Center collects personal information in the following ways:
What information do we collect?
Information You Manually Provide. Fullerton Town Center collects the information you manually provide (using your keyboard, mouse, or touchpad) when you use this Site. For example, we collect the information you submit when you send us an inquiry on our Site or contact us with questions. Some of the information you manually provide may be personal information, such as your name, e-mail address, and phone number. Information From Third-Party Social Media Platforms. You may be able to register with, log on to, or enhance your profile on this Site by choosing to automatically populate the requested data 2 fields with information you previously provided to a third-party social media platform (such as Facebook or Twitter). By doing this, you are asking the third-party platform to send us information, including personal information, from your profile on that platform.
We treat that information as we do any other information you give to us when you register, log on, or enhance your profile. Information Sent to Us by Your Web Browser. We collect information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser or mobile device. This information typically includes your IP address, the identity of your Internet service provider, the name and version of your operating system, the name and version of your browser, the date and time of your visit, and the pages you visit. The information we receive may depend on your browser or device settings. The information we receive from your web browser and/or device is not, in and of itself, personally identifiable. Generally, we use this information in the aggregate to help us improve this Site and make it more compatible with the technology used by our visitors. However, we may combine it with other information in an attempt to identify you or we may combine it with information that does identify you. We may also review our server logs for security purposes-for example, to detect intrusions into our network-and we might share our server logs, which contain visitors’ IP addresses, with the appropriate investigative authorities who could use that information to trace and identify you.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Technologies. We use “cookies” and other technologies to collect information and support certain features of this Site. For example, we may use these technologies to:
• collect information about the ways visitors use this Site—which pages they visit, which links they use, and how long they stay on each page;
• support the features and functionality of this Site—for example, to save you the trouble of re-entering information already in our database or to prompt the settings you established on previous visits;
• personalize your experience when you use this Site; and • improve our marketing efforts, including through use of targeted advertising. The information we collect using cookies and similar technologies is not, in and of itself, personally identifiable, but we may link it to personal information that you provide. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may set your browser to reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer. Although you are not required to accept cookies when you visit this Site, you may be unable to use all of the functionality of this Site if your browser rejects our cookies. Your Location. Using GPS technology, and with your opt-in consent, we may also collect precise, real-time location information from your mobile device and use that information to deliver tailored content through this Site. For example, if we recognize that you are near a particular shopping center, we may send a message to your mobile device letting you know about a sale taking place at that shopping center. We may also share information about your location with your friends and other contacts, to the extent you interact with them using the social networking tools available on 3 this Site. Assuming you have consented to our collection of location information from your mobile device, our mobile website may collect such information even if you are not logged into it. How do we use your personal information? Generally, we use the personal information we collect through this Site:
• to provide the information, products and services you request;
• to better understand your needs and interests;
• to provide you with a personalized experience when you use this Site;
• to provide you with effective customer service;
• to improve the content, functionality and usability of this Site;
• to contact you with information and notices related to your use of this Site;
• to contact you with special offers and other information we believe will be of interest to you (in accordance with any preferences you have expressed to us);
• to invite you to participate in surveys and provide feedback to us (in accordance with any preferences you have expressed to us);
• to improve our products and services; • to improve our marketing and promotional efforts;
• for security, credit or fraud prevention purposes; and
• for any other purpose identified in any other agreement between you and us. Please see below for information about the choices you have about the ways we use your personal information. Do we disclose any information to outside parties? We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personal information to third parties, except in the circumstances described below. Within M & J Wilkow. We may share your personal information with other M & J Wilkow entities, divisions, and subsidiaries to serve you, including for the activities listed above. Other Third-Party Vendors. We may share information collected through this Site with other third-party vendors who act for or on behalf of The Waterfront. These third-party vendors may need information about you to perform their functions.
4 Other Users of this Site. You may be able to submit User-Generated Content (“UGC”) on or through this Site. Any personal information contained in UGC can be read, collected, or used by others. In addition, we may use UGC you submit for advertising campaigns and other promotions. We may or may not use your name in connection with such use, and we may or may not seek your consent before using the content for such purposes. Therefore, you should have no expectation of privacy with respect to UGC you submit on or through this Site. Third-Party Social Media Platforms. We may provide functionality on this Site that allows you to automatically post information about the actions you take on this Site to a third-party social media platform (such as Facebook or Twitter). If you choose to take advantage of this functionality, people with access to your profile on the third-party platform may be able to see the actions you have taken-for example, the items you have purchased. Thus, you should have no expectation of privacy in those actions. Further, if you choose to link your profile on this Site with an account on a third-party social media platform, we may share the information in your profile with that third-party platform.
Otherwise, if at any time you wish to be taken off our mailing lists, please contact us using the information provided above. Please provide your full name, postal address, and e-mail address so that we can find you on our mailing lists. Once we have the information we need, we will remove you from our mailing lists as you have requested. Please give us a reasonable amount of time to honor your request. Location Tracking. Your mobile device may allow you to adjust your settings so that location information is not available to any mobile website or application. If you have questions about the security and privacy settings of your mobile or tablet device, please refer to instructions from your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device. Third-Party Cookies. In addition to the cookies The Waterfront delivers to your computer through this Site, certain third parties may deliver cookies to your computer for a variety of reasons. For example, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics tool that helps us understand how visitors engage with this Site.
To learn more about Google Analytics, click here. Other third parties may deliver cookies to your computer for the purpose of tracking your online behaviors across nonaffiliated Web sites and delivering targeted advertisements either on this Site or on other Web sites. 6 You have choices about the collection of information by third parties on this Site. For example, if you don’t want information about your visit to this Site sent to Google Analytics, you may download an Opt-out Browser Add-on by clicking here. Please note that the Add-on does not prevent information from being sent to The Waterfront. In addition, if you would like to opt-out of having interest-based information collected during your visits to this or other sites, please click here. You will be directed to an industry-developed Web site that contains mechanisms for choosing whether each participating entity may collect and use data for online behavioral advertising purposes. It may be that some of the third parties that collect interest-based information on this Site do not participate in the industry-developed opt-out website, in which case the best way to avoid third-party tracking of your online behaviors may be through your browser settings and deletion of cookies.
How do we protect your information?